- Mandated for all students
- We accept United Student Resources available through Auxiliary Enterprises or other private insurance.
- Your dependent can be seen through their insurance
- If you have an HMO please list one of our SHS doctors as PCP if you intend to use our clinic as your Primary Care
What is covered in your visit:
Most visits are covered by your Student Health fee. This will include any low complexity visits such as colds, urinary tract infections and conjunctivitis.
1 annual physical exam and Well Woman Exam is covered a year.
What may not be covered:
Any moderate or higher complexity visits:
- Multiple problems during a single visit
- Sore throat and abdominal pain
- More complex MD decision making
- Abdominal pain requiring physician to do multisystem exam, order several test, etc.
- Chest pain requiring an EKG
Your insurance is billed and you will be required to pay your co pay:
- Co Pay is waived if you have United Student Resources
- Laboratory test and imaging studies
- Will be billed to your insurance and you may have to meet your deductible
*Please ask Student Health Services staff if you have any questions regarding billing*