Mark Your Calendar! Cayuse 424 v5.2 coming Feb. 22, 2013
Published February 21, 2013 by OSP
Evisions is excited to announce the upcoming release of Cayuse 424 Version 5.2 on Friday, February 22nd.
Version 5.2 delivers:
- Compatibility with Grants.gov’s new endpoint V2.0
- NIH and NSF will not be ready to use V2.0 until later this year, but we’re ready now!
- Lays the foundation for Multi-Project application submissions later this year
- Discontinues Research.gov support (FAQs can be found here)
- Several new form versions and updates
- Dept. of Education Supplement form
- NEH Supplementary Cover Sheet
- Other necessary form updates
- Improvements to header alignment in the budget
- Additional fixes and agency validation updates
The upgrade is scheduled for Friday, February 22nd at 6pm ET (for Eastern customers) or 6pm PT (for all other customers).
Cayuse 424 will be offline for approximately 2 hours.