SciVal Funding helps you to identify suitable grant and contract funding opportunities. Far more than just a search tool, SciVal Funding provides valuable information about grant opportunities based on your own track record (publications and previous awards), as well as current ideas through keyword searches, and thus identifies opportunities that are most relevant to you.
Your tailored searches
- draw from funding opportunities that are updated daily,
- include more than 3,500 public and private funding agencies, including federal and state governments, professional organizations, foundations and charities.
- allow you to review historical award data to spot trends and identify potential collaborators.
Intelligent-filtering options help
- refine and personalize searches,
- allow you can review your search history,
- save opportunities to your “favorites,”
- set up email alerts for specific funding recommendations based on your personalized search profile.
Anyone accessing the SciVal website from the UTHealth computer network will have access to this tool. Contact the Office of Research with any questions or for additional support.
A directory of research expertise at UTHealth will make it easier to find experts and foster collaboration within our institution and across organizations. Each UTHealth faculty and academic A&P personnel will have an Experts profile that is pre-populated with publication histories from Elsevier’s Scopus® database, the world’s largest abstract and citation database of peer-reviewed literature.
- view your own Experts profile,
- view profiles of other researchers to identify their expertise, publications, coauthor networks and more to help facilitate collaboration inside and outside our institution.
- connect with researchers at other institutions that have SciVal Experts by searching across the SciVal Experts Community,
- or expand your research reach by accessing the DIRECT2experts network, a resource of additional research profile systems, including VIVO, Harvard Catalyst Profiles and several others.
Access to SciVal is available immediately to all faculty and staff.
The SciVal home page includes three online tutorials designed to help you use the site and tailor your searches for research funding opportunities. Contact the Office of Research for additional support.