NIH eRA eSubmission Items of Interest
Published October 24, 2012 by OSP
The new eRA Training page consolidates resources from various locations across the eRA website into one unified page that provides access to resources for eRA Commons, Internet Assisted Review (IAR), and xTrain for starters.
Transition of all activity codes to electronic submission by January of 2014. For more details on the transition to electronic submission of multi-project applications, check out Guide Notice NOT-OD-12-161.
A list of our most popular user guides for you:
- RPPR Instruction Guide - 10/15/12
- Financial Conflict of Interest (FCOI) User Guide - 09/19/12
- Change of Institution User Guide (PDF - 2 KB) - 04/20/12
- eRA Commons Administrative Supplement User Guide - 02/09/12
- eRA Commons User Guide - 01/24/12
- eSNAP User Guide – 5/3/12
- xTrain User Guide – 5/9/11
- Federal Financial Report User Guide – 2/16/11
- Account Management System (AMS) User Guide - 10/07/11
-Excerpted from NIH Office of Extramural Research