Robert Vogler, DSN
7000 Fannin, Suite 600
Houston, TX 77030
- Postdoctoral Studies: University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston, 1999
- D.S.N., 1984, University of Alabama, Birmingham
- M.S.N., 1978, Medical College of Georgia
- M.Ed., 1972, University of North Texas
- B.S.N., 1966, Seattle University
- Introduction to Health Informatics
- Technical Writing for Health Informatics
- Outcomes and Quality in Healthcare
- Emerging Technologies for Teaching, Learning and Research
- Quality of care for terminally ill hospitalized patients
- Blood pressure reactivity
- Un-witnessed patient falls
1. Cole, F. & Vogler, R. The Fractured Penis. Journal of American Academy of Nurse Practitioners. Vol. 18, Issue 2, February, 2006.
2. Liehr, P., Meininger, J., Vogler, R., Chan, W., Frazier, L., Smalling, S., & Fuentes, F. Adding story-centered care to standard lifestyle intervention for people with Stage one hypertension. Journal of Applied Nursing Research. Accepted for publication, 12/04.
3. Cole, F. & Vogler, R. The Acute, Non-traumatic Scrotum: Assessment, Diagnosis and Management. Journal of American Academy of Nurse Practitioners. 2/2004.
4. Vogler, R. Chapter: Penile Discharge. Chapter: Urinary Problems in Men. In J. E. Dains, et al. Advanced Health Assessment and Clinical Diagnosis in Primary Care. St. Louis: Mosby, 1998.
5. Liehr, P., Vogler, R. & Meininger, J. (1997) A Guideline for Selecting an Outcome Measure: Lifestyle Modification for Stage 1 Hypertension. Advanced Practice Nursing quarterly, 3(2).
6. Vogler, R. Stress Management for the Primary Care Provider. Adult Health: Multidisciplinary Approaches to Wellness Monograph Series. Men’s Lifestyle Issues. Meniscus Health Care Communications, 1996.
7. Starck, P.L., Duffy, M. & Vogler, R. (1993). Developing a Nursing Doctorate for the 21st Century. Journal of Professional Nursing. 9(4), 212-219.
PubMed search for Dr. Vogler