HI 6303 Introduction to Telehealth
The course will provide an overview of the telemedicine field from clinical applications to project planning,evaluation, and sustainability. There is both an on-lecture and a project component that leads to an evaluation and a sustainability plan.
Consent of instructor, high-speed Internet access, personal computer.
After completing this course, students should be able to:
- Understand telehealth clinical principles
- Understand project management principles for successful telehealth projects
- Understand the legal, ethical, and policy implications of telehealth applications
- Understand principles for technology requirements for telehealth applications
- Evaluate an existing telehealth domain
- Develop a sustainability plan for a telehealth application