Procedures for Submitting Your Dissertation
PhD students prepare dissertation drafts using appropriate template and guidelines located below.
- Turn in the dissertation order form along with the payment (check payable to UTHealth SBMI) to the Office of Academic Affairs by the last day of class.
- Sign Dissertation Publishing Agreement form.
- Must provide at least 2 bounded dissertations: one copy for SBMI, one copy for HAM TMC Library. One copy for student’s primary academic advisor is optional depending on your advisor.
- Submit signed cover page for each leather bound copy to Academic Affairs by the last day of class.
- Submit an electronic copy of approved dissertation in Word format to SBMIAcademics@uth.tmc.edu with the subject title of “student name, dissertation” by last class day of semester.
- Student can provide keywords when submitting their electronic copy or in the abstract of their dissertation but it is not required. TMC Library will supply keywords and subject headings based on the text of the dissertations.
SBMI dissertation template - monograph option (doc)
SBMI dissertation template - 3-article option (doc)
SBMI dissertation template guideline (doc)