Dual Degree Programs
The MS/MPH dual degree program combines the M.P.H. from the School of Public Health with the M.S. degree from the School of Biomedical Informatics at Houston.
The dual degree program provides an integrated curriculum that includes a number of shared courses as well as a preceptorship experience and/or the dissertation in the area of public health informatics.
School of Biomedical Informatics M.S. Application Deadlines:
- July 15th (for Fall admission)
- November 15th (for Spring admission)
- March 15th (for Summer admission)
School of Biomedical Informatics Ph.D. Application Deadlines:
- December 1st (for Fall admission)
School of Public Health Application Deadlines:
- July 1st (for Fall admission)
- November 1st (for Spring admission)
- March 1st (for Summer admission)
Please review the admission requirements.
Application forms and directions may be obtained from the Registrar's Office.
Office of Academic Affairs
School of Biomedical Informatics
Ross Shegog, PhD
School of Public Health