UTHealth Expert List
Scott Lane, Ph.D.
- Professor of Psychiatry & Behavioral Sciences, UTHealth Medical School
- Laboratory Director for the Center for Neurobehavioral Research on Addictions (CNRA), UTHealth Medical School
- Principal Investigator for the Substance Abuse Medication Development Research Center
Scott Lane, Ph.D., specializes in substance use disorders, antisocial personality disorders, psychopharmacology, aggression, decision making, impulsivity and working memory.
Jennifer Reingle, Ph.D.
- Assistant Professor of Epidemiology, Human Genetics & Environmental Services, UTHealth School of Public Health Dallas regional campus
Jennifer Reingle, Ph.D., specializes in criminal epidemiology, violent behavior, and intimate partner violence, as well as addiction and substance abuse. She can also talk about substance abuse in minority groups.
Joy Schmitz, Ph.D.
- Professor, Department of Psychiatry & Behavioral Sciences, UTHealth Medical School
- Co-Director, Multidisciplinary Outpatient Intensive Treatment (MOTIVATE)
Joy Schmitz, Ph.D., specializes in the treatment of substance use disorders using behavior therapy and pharmacotherapy. Her clinical research includes treatments for cocaine and major depression; smoking cessation; bipolar disorder and substance abuse; and alcohol abuse.
Previous Interview: http://bit.ly/IZ8des