UTHealth Expert List
Pamela Berens, M.D.
- Professor of Obstetrics, Gynecology and Reproductive Sciences, UTHealth Medical School
Pamela Berens, M.D., specializes in obstetrics, gynecology, birth control options, menopause and breastfeeding. She is the contributing author and editor of the Physician Pocket Guide to Breastfeeding, published by the Texas Department of Health; and contributing author of What About Me: A Girl’s Guide to Health, published by The Women’s Fund for Health, Education and Research.
Previous Interview: http://abcn.ws/pnyeGn
Sean Blackwell, M.D.
- Associate Professor, Department of Obstetrics, Gynecology and Reproductive Sciences, UTHealth Medical School
- Director of the Larry C. Gilstrap M.D. Center for Perinatal and Women’s Health Research
- Assistant Dean for Healthcare Quality in Perinatal Medicine and Women's Health
- Attending Physician, Children’s Memorial Hermann Hospital
Sean Blackwell, M.D., specializes in maternal-fetal medicine and has clinical and scientific expertise in preterm birth, medical complications of pregnancy, role of obesity in pregnancy outcomes, pregnancy in women with physical disabilities, fetal brain injury and shoulder dystocia. He also is the UTHealth principal investigator for the Eunice Kennedy Shriver NICHD Maternal Fetal Medicine Units Network.
Previous Interview: http://bit.ly/nibojO
Roberta Ness, M.D., M.P.H.
- Dean, The University of Texas School of Public Health, a part of UTHealth
- M. David Low Chair in Public Health, UTHealth
- Vice President for Innovation, UTHealth
Roberta B. Ness, M.D., M.P.H., specializes in public health, innovation in teaching and women’s health issues such as reproductive organ health, maternal and fetal health, sexually transmitted diseases, ovarian cancer, pregnancy and nutrition.