UTHealth Expert List
Imoigele Aisiku, M.D. MSCR, MBA
- Vice-Chair, Division of Critical Care, UTHealth Medical School
- Associate Professor of Neurosurgery, UTHealth Medical School
- Medical Director, Neurocritical Care, Memorial Hermann-Texas Medical Center
- Intensivist, Mischer Neuroscience Institute, Memorial Hermann-Texas Medical Center
Imoigele P. Aisiku, M.D., is available to discuss neurotrauma in emergency care including gunshot wounds, neurosurgical critical care and neurosurgical intermediate medicine. His other interests include pulmonary medicine and sickle cell disease.
Previous Interview: http://bit.ly/qFQ2qp
Dong Kim, M.D.
- Professor and Chair, Vivian L. Smith Department of Neurosurgery, UTHealth Medical School
- Director, Mischer Neuroscience Institute at Memorial Hermann
- Chief of Neurosurgery, Memorial Hermann-Texas Medical Center and Chairman, Neurosurgery Council for the Memorial Hermann Healthcare System
Dong Kim, M.D., specializes in intracranial aneurysms, brain tumors, arteriovenous malformations, skull base tumors, carotid disease, trigeminal neuralgia and Chiari malformations. His research centers on the origin, development and treatment of brain aneurysms, including identifying the genes that lead to an inherited risk for aneurysms; in using stem cells for the treatment of neurologic disease and spinal cord injury; and genetic changes in brain tumors.
Previous Interview: http://abc.tv/KgL3hI