UTHealth Expert List
Health Care Reform
Dennis Andrulis, Ph.D.
- Associate Professor of Management, Policy & Community Health, The University of Texas School of Public Health
Dennis P. Andrulis, Ph.D., specializes in health care reform research, health care reform’s effect on minorities and the safety net, and financing implications of health care reform. Andrulis can also discuss issues concerning suburbanization of poverty and implications for health care, and pandemic and other emergency preparedness program priorities for minority communities.
Charles Begley, Ph.D.
- Professor, Management, Policy & Community Health, The University of Texas School of Public Health, UTHealth
- Co-Director, Center for Health Services Research, The University of Texas School of Public Health, UTHealth
Charles Begley, Ph.D., specializes in health policy research. His areas of interest include health care reform’s impact on Texas, over utilization of emergency departments for primary care services and Medicaid.
Previous Interview: http://go.uth.edu/3seaoobo
Brent King, M.D.
- Chairman, Department of Emergency Medicine, UTHealth Medical School
- Service Chief, Emergency Medicine, Memorial Hermann-Texas Medical Center Emergency Center and Lyndon B. Johnson General Hospital Emergency Center
- Executive Vice Dean for Clinical Affairs, UTHealth Medical School
Brent King, M.D. specializes in emergency medicine, pediatric emergency medicine and general healthcare topics.
Previous Interview: http://bit.ly/qCd9us
Pauline Rosenau, Ph.D.
- Professor of Management, Policy & Community Health, The University of Texas School of Public Health, a part of UTHealth
Pauline Rosenau, Ph.D., specializes in health care reform, public health policy, health care systems and health insurance. Rosenau can also discuss comparative health policy, health system performance, private/public partnerships for health services, long-term care and the social determinants of health.
Previous Interview: http://bit.ly/ItcXv