UTHealth Expert List
Disability / Rehabilitation
Corwin Boake, Ph.D.
Corwin Boake, Ph.D.
- Neuropsychologist at TIRR Memorial Hermann
- Associate professor of physical medicine and rehabilitation at UTHealth Medical School
- Director of the postdoctoral fellowship in clinical neuropsychology, sponsored by TIRR Memorial Hermann and the PM&R Alliance
- Fellow of the American Psychological Association
Corwin Boake, Ph.D., is interested in applications of neuropsychology to rehabilitation, as well as the recovery and rehabilitation of persons with stroke and traumatic brain injury
Lex Frieden, M.D., LL.D. (hon)
- Professor of Biomedical Informatics, UTHealth School of Biomedical Informatics
- UT Chancellor’s Health Fellow on Disability
- Professor of Rehabilitation, UTHealth Medical School
- Professor of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation (adjunct), Baylor College of Medicine
- Director of Independent Living Research Utilization (ILRU) at TIRR Memorial Hermann
Lex Frieden, M.D., LL.D. (hon), specializes in disability informatics, independent living, community-based service systems, disability rights, rehabilitation technology and robotics, consumer empowerment and health care access, effectiveness and costs.
Previous Interview: http://bit.ly/nk0Fcb
Paul Schulz, M.D.
- Associate Professor of Neurology, UTHealth Medical School
- Director of the UT Physicians Memory Disorders and Dementia Clinic
- Co-Director of the UTHealth Brain Health and Wellness Clinic, part of the UT Center for Healthy Aging
Paul Schulz, M.D., specializes in diagnosing and treating neuropsychiatric disorders, such as dementia, that may produce cognitive, behavioral or mood symptoms. His research interests include the early diagnosis and prevention of dementia, the treatment of Alzheimer’s, the causes and treatment of frontotemporal dementia, and the neurologic complications of post-traumatic stress disorder. He is affiliated with the Mischer Neuroscience Institute and Memorial Hermann-Texas Medical Center.
Previous Interview: http://abcn.ws/JF0Dsz
Mark Wilde, Psy.D.
- Assistant professor in the Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation at the UTHealth Medical School
- Board certified by the American Board of Professional Psychology in the specialty of neuropsychology and has been on the faculty of the UTHealth Medical School since 1997
- Sees patients at UT Physicians at Bellaire and in the rehabilitation unit at Memorial Hermann-TMC
Mark C. Wilde, Psy.D., is a neuropsychologist who can discuss the cognitive and behavioral consequences of traumatic brain injury (TBI), stroke and other medical conditions. His research includes studies on TBI and stroke outcome.