WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 22, 2012*8:00 - 9:00 Questions/Answers – GSBS Staff available – individual offices – BSRB 3rd Floor
9:00 - 11:30 Cancer Biology - Onstead Auditorium (Breakfast at 9:00 am; session begins at 9:30 am)
12:00 - 2:00 Genes and Development – Large Classroom, BSRB S3.8371 (Lunch)
2:15 - 3:45 Student Services Overview (8 minute presentations) - Onstead Attendance Required
- UT Employee Health - Dr. Tom Mackey
- Student Health Services - Dr. Latanya Love
- Student Counseling/UT Worklife - Ms. Monica Guidry
- UT Worklife - Mr. Sam Hester
- Bursar’s Office – Ms. Sue Langgard
- UTHSC Financial Aid – Ms. Araceli Alvarez
- MDACC Student Affairs - Ms. Jennifer Price
- MDACC Library – Ms. April Aultman Becker
- HAM/TMC Library - Mr. Allen Lopez
- Auxiliary Enterprises: Mr. Charles Figari/Ms. Ronda Gillie
4:00 - 6:00 Human and Molecular Genetics – GSBS Large Classroom, BSRB S3.8371 (Dinner)
*Dr. Goka (BSRB S3.8435) and Dr. Knutson (BSRB S3.8451) will be available throughout the day for academic advising and suggestions for course selections.
Students: Please sign in at GSBS Front Desk to see Deans or staff members. Thanks!
Students may also contact Program Directors or other faculty for academic advising and suggestions for course selections. Contact information for Program Directors is available at http://www.uthouston.edu/gsbs/faculty/faculty-directory/gsbs-program-directors/.