Summer Research Programs
These undergraduate research programs are run by faculty members at institutions that are affiliated with the University of Texas Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences at Houston. Participation in one of these programs would provide hands-on research experience in a biomedical field, and an introductory example of a graduate (Ph.D. or M.D./Ph.D.) research career. The programs differ by institutional locale and funding source but all provide rich scientific environments and opportunities for career enhancement.
- The University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston
- The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center
- The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center Science Park
- The Houston Laboratory and Population Sciences Training Program in Gene-Environment Interaction Summer Research Program
- Research Training in Molecular Basis of Infectious Disease (MBID)
The University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston Summer Research Program
The Summer Research Program provides U.S. undergraduate students with hands-on laboratory research experience supervised by faculty members from the medical and dental schools of UT-Houston.
Mrs. Vaccaro Greaves
The University of Texas-Houston Medical School
6431 Fannin, Room JLL-315, Houston, TX 77030
Program Home Page