Paul E. Darlington Mentor Award for GSBS Faculty
Paul E. Darlington, Ph.D. served GSBS for many years as its Associate Dean and for a few years as Interim Dean. Though he made many valuable contributions to GSBS, Dr. Darlington is best remembered as a proponent of excellence in mentoring. Upon his retirement, this award was established in his honor to recognize, with an honorarium of $1,500, a current GSBS faculty member who has made an exceptional impact, as a mentor, on students and faculty. A call for nominations is made in the fall each year by the Deans' Office.
Questions and nominations should be directed to Joy Lademora in the GSBS Office of Academic Affairs.
Recipients of the Darlington Award:
- Kevin A. Morano, Ph.D. (2012/13)
- Michelle Craig Barton, Ph.D. (2011/12)
- Michael R. Blackburn, Ph.D. (2010/11)
- Sharon R. Dent, Ph.D. (2009/10 - tie)
- Theresa M. Koehler,Ph.D. (2009/10 - tie)