Policies, Procedures, And Guidelines For Students
GSBS policies and procedures, together with a wide variety of guidelines and helpful hints for students, are cataloged below. The most concise listing of policies and procedures can be found in the Student Handbook. Click on any underlined phrase for information on that topic.
The GSBS reserves the right to change information contained herein. This version supercedes previous versions.
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Probation
- Academic Standards Committee
- Areas of Research and Programs
- Cooperative Agreements
- Faculty Advisors
- Guidelines for Employees Who Wish to Pursue a Ph.D. Degree
- Leave of Absence/Time Away From the Lab
- Off-site Training
- Program Affiliation
- Requirements for the M.S.
- Requirements for the Ph.D.
- Student Committees
- Timelines for Degree Programs
- Computing and Information Technology
- Conflict of Interest
- Sexual Harassment
- Student Conduct and Discipline
Services and Information