MOBILE DEVICE SUPPORT for STUDENTSGSBS Students are allowed to connect a single Exchange ActiveSync (EAS) supported device to the UTHealth e-mail system. Multiple devices per student are not permitted at this time.
The behavior of your mobile device will change:These profiles will be enforced on your device. If you access or process Protected Health Information (PHI) you will be given the "Secure" profile.
|Regular Profile||Secure Profile|
- iPod Touch
- Motorola, HTC & Samsung Android Phones (Android version 2.3.4 & above)
- Windows Phone 7 (OS 7.5 & above)
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 (Android version 3.1)
- Motorola XOOM (Android version 3.2 & 3.2.1)
- HP TouchPad (WebOS version 3.0.2)
How to request:STEP 1: Fill out the acknowledgement form. This is required. You need to read and agree to the University's Mobile Device Policy.STEP 2: Fill out the request form. Wait for an email confirmation reply. This may take at least one business day.STEP 3: Activate your device by following the device specific setup instructions here. You must have an active data connection.