Every gift counts. Every year.
Today's healthcare challenges require exceptional leadership and a focused direction. Your partnership with The University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston (UTHealth) supports the healthcare leaders of today and tomorrow through unrestricted giving. Philanthropic contributions to the annual fund allow the leadership of the university to seize opportunities as they arise to fund programs and services in education, innovative research endeavors, technology development, and to recruit and retain the most talented students and professors.
Make your gift now by clicking on one of the links below
How Your Gifts Have Helped UTHealth
Each school year brings new promise as the students arrive with anticipation and opportunity. Our faculty members have the pleasure of mentoring this new group of talented individuals, as they pursue their dreams of becoming leaders in healthcare. The men and women who come to study at The University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston (UTHealth) are among the most talented in the country.
As the most comprehensive academic health center in the UT System and the U.S. Gulf Coast region, UTHealth educates more healthcare professionals than any other health-related institution in the State of Texas. Here are some of the university’s most recent accomplishments:
- With the 6th largest medical school in the nation, we are uniquely positioned to tackle complex health challenges from broad perspectives and disciplines.
- Our School of Nursing repeatedly ranks in the top 5% in the U.S.
- This year, the Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences is celebrating Synergy in Science, honoring 50 years in PhD and MD/PhD training.
- The School of Public Health is the only school of public health in the nation with regional campuses.
- With more than a century of dental excellence, our School of Dentistry is celebrating its second anniversary in its new home on the South Campus of The Texas Medical Center.
- The School of Biomedical Informatics, the first and only school of its kind, is preparing future scientists for opportunities in health informatics, including implementing electronic health record systems.
Your gifts in support of scholarships will continue to give deserving students access to all of these resources, and will help us train the healthcare leaders of tomorrow. Scholarships transform lives. On behalf of all the schools, thank you!
For more information about annual giving at UTHealth, please contact:
- The University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston
- Office of Development
- 7000 Fannin, Suite 1200
- Houston, TX. 77030
- Susan Diederich
- Director of Annual Giving