Job Title: Applications Support Analyst II/ III (Electronic Medical Records)
Job Location: Various Texas Locations
Job Summary: We are looking for talented healthcare IT consultants with electronic health record (EHR) / electronic medical record (EMR) experience to join our team. As a Consultant with GCREC you will have the ability to play an instrumental role in assisting healthcare clients in a variety of challenging projects that will make a meaningful positive impact on their ability to provide safe, high quality, accessible health care.
Position Key Accountabilities:
- Demonstrated experience with system and business workflow analysis and design.
- Ability to analyze and document future state operation specifications and application functionality.
- Experience defining, documenting/communicating, and prioritizing business requirements.
- Ability to develop and execute business/system test plan, test conditions and test cases.
- Ability to provide clear description of problems/issues for complex problems.
- Demonstrated ability to present options for problem resolution.
- Troubleshoot issues from end-users during training, go-live and stabilization periods.
- Ability to align technology solutions with business strategies.
- Able to quickly understand clinical or business operations for ambulatory or acute care settings
- High degree of self-motivation, integrity, versatility and flexibility.
- Progressive experience managing or participating in complex IT and operational projects in a healthcare setting.
Where do I begin?
To begin this process, please visit our Job Site, search for the position, click it and select "Apply For This Posting". Then select a user name and password that you will easily remember. You should write down your user name and password. You will need it to apply for other positions or check the status of your application the next time you visit the site.
What if I have already created an application?
If you have already created an application with the online employment system and wish to update your information, please click on the "login using your existing user name" link to login with the user name and password that you used when you created your application.
This is a secure site. Only authorized Human Resources Employees have access to the information submitted.
Thank you for your interest in employment with the Gulf Coast Regional Extension Center.