How to make a Compliance Report
Making a Compliance Report
The university maintains several methods by which a compliance report may be made:
- Make a report through the normal administrative channels (i.e., reporting to the appropriate supervisor).
- Make a report through the Compliance Hotline (1-888-472-9868).
- Make a report to the Chief Compliance Officer or other staff member of the Office of Institutional Compliance, either by letter, by telephone, by e-mail, or by meeting.
- Make a report through the designated UTHSC-H Compliance E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Make a report through the designated “Web Reporting” website: www.tnwinc.com/webreport.
- Make a report in an exit interview statement given upon the conclusion of employment at UTHSC-H.
You may also report suspected fraud, waste, and abuse to the State Auditor's Office Hotline [800-TX-AUDIT (800-892-8348) The State Auditor's Office provides additional information at its website, http://sao.fraud.state.tx.us] or the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services Office of Inspector General [800-HHS-TIPS (800-447-8477)]