Links to news about the CCTS and the research conducted by CCTS investigators.
- 2006-2007 Pilot Awards, Training Awardees
- Translating Science to Caring
- Advanced Genetics Module Wins Video Award
- $36 Million NIH Grant to Spur Innovation, Improved Patient Care
- Integrated Research Application for iRIS, Memorial Hermann Hospital System and the UTHSC Clinical Research Units
Learn about our new integrated electronic application system
- CCTS Announces Planning Grant Funding for Multi-institutional Research Programs in T2 Translation
- TMC institutions get $20 million renewal grant for translational medicine center
HOUSTON - (July 5, 2012) - In 2006, three Texas Medical Center institutions were among the first in the nation to receive a Clinical and Translational Science Award (CTSA) from the National Institutes of Health (NIH) to accelerate the translation of laboratory discoveries into patient treatments. That grant has been renewed for another 5 years.