- Value treating people with dignity and respect.
- Leading courageously, influence others, and fostering teamwork.
- Committed to sustainability by meeting the needs of present generations without compromising the ability of future generations to meet their own needs.
- Providing cost-effective, responsive and efficient service to our customers. Exceed customer expectations.
- Creating innovative and mutually beneficial partnerships with the university and its departments, customers and vendors whenever possible.
- Eliminating obstacles for our success.
- Maintaining a positive, winning attitude.
- Maximizing profitability.
- To be proactive in all interactions with students, faculty, and staff; we operate as a team and value our role as being a major component of The University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston; our success lies in the value that we return to the UTHealth community.
The strength of the Auxiliary Enterprise departments is the people. AE works as a family by cultivating relationships with the students, faculty and staff, providing them with the necessities they need to make their experience at UTHealth a positive one.
The foremost important reason to do business with AE is to keep the money inside the University. In doing so, AE continues to support the different schools and departments, and is committed to the overall mission of the University.
In addition to supporting UTHealth, AE services provide convenience. AE has been a part of the university for years. The employees of each of these departments are aware of the needs of students, faculty, and staff, and they are willing to do what it takes to guarantee quality results. AE departments offer the "one-stop" shopping idea to provide students, faculty, and staff convenient service. The AE departments are convenient because they are just minutes away in the Texas Medical Center and UTHealth community.
Not only do the AE departments provide the University with convenience, but they are also very familiar with UTHealth and the Texas Medical Center. Understanding the customer's needs is a great asset when doing business. Being a part of UTHealth, AE is able to build relationships with their customers and is willing to go the extra mile to ensure that they are completely satisfied. This type of relationship guarantees quality and dependable service.
AE departments pride themselves on not only their service, but also their affordable prices. Competing with outside businesses is essential in pleasing the customers at UTHealth. AE departments stay abreast of the competition's goods, services and pricing to guarantee that UTHealth is receiving the latest in technology and products.