Geriatrics Clinic at UT Health Center at Sienna Village
- Comprehensive assessment and primary care by physicians trained in geriatrics
- Preventive care and immunization screenings
- Annual physical exams
- Care for chronic and acute health problems
- Memory and depression screening
- Functional assessments
- Medication reviews
- Radiology, ultrasound, echocardiogram, and laboratory services on site
- Referrals to geriatric subspecialists at UT Center for Healthy Aging in Bellaire
- Availability of specialist services at UT Health Center at Sienna Village, including neurology, orthopedics, neurosurgery, psychiatry, general and bariatric surgery, cardiology, endocrinology, gastroenterology, oncology, renal, and rheumatology
- Home visits, if needed and within a reasonable distance
Faith Atai, MD
Sandy Peppers, RN
Andrea Ramirez-Rugerio, RN
|Clinic Address:||UT Health Clinic at Sienna Village
Highway 6, Suite 100
Missouri City, TX 77459
|Contact Numbers:||Phone: 713.486.1200
|Clinic Business Hours:||Monday through Friday, 8 am – 5 pm except major holidays|
You may call the Clinic at 713.486.1200 to leave a message that will be answered on the next working day.
Please call 713.500.6300 if you have an urgent need that cannot wait until the next day. The answering service will contact the physician on call.
If you have a true emergency, dial 911.
|Prescription Refills:||Contact the clinic at 713.486.1200 at least one week before you run out of medications. Triplicate prescriptions must be requested 7 days prior to pick up.|
|Parking:||The UT Health Center is easily accessible and parking is free. HEB, restaurants, a Wells Fargo bank, a gas station, and drug stores are located in the same shopping center.|
To make an appointment for a clinic visit or home visit or for further information, please call 713.486.1200 during business hours.
Please refer to www.UTphysicians.com/ for information about patient rights and responsibilities, patient privacy, billing, insurance, and medical records.