Geriatrics Clinic at UT Health Center at Cinco Ranch
- Comprehensive assessment and primary care by physicians trained in geriatrics
- Preventive care and immunization screenings
- Annual physical exams
- Care for chronic and acute health problems
- Memory and depression screening
- Functional assessments
- Medication reviews
- Radiology, ultrasound, echocardiogram, and laboratory services on site
- Referrals to geriatric subspecialists at UT Center for Healthy Aging in Bellaire
- Availability of specialist services at UT Health Center at Sienna Village, including neurology, orthopedics, neurosurgery, psychiatry, general and bariatric surgery, cardiology, endocrinology, gastroenterology, oncology, renal, and rheumatology
- Home visits, if needed and within a reasonable distance
UT Health Clinic at Cinco Ranch
23923 Cinco Ranch Blvd
Katy, TX 77450
|Clinic Business Hours:
||Monday through Friday, 8 am – 5 pm except major holidays
The answering service will contact the physician on call.
If you have a true emergency, dial 911.
||Contact the clinic at 713.486.5300 at least two days before you run out of medications. Triplicate prescriptions must be requested 7 days prior to pick up.
||The UT Health Center at Cinco Ranch is located just west of La Centerra shopping complex, across from Cinco Ranch Junior High School and next to Moody Bank.
To Schedule an Appointment
To make an appointment for a clinic visit or home visit or for further information, please call 713.486.5300 during business hours.
Additional Information about UT Physicians
Please refer to www.UTphysicians.com/ for information about patient rights and responsibilities, patient privacy, billing, insurance, and medical records.